Friday, October 30, 2015

THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE STRONG AND THE WEAK

After learning some of  Nietzsche's ideas, I came to the conclusion that the weak people benefits the most from moral values. Strong people are seen as evil because the weak people or the miserables claim that God loves them. Before there were moral values, there were just bad and good, but the weak people weren't happy. They reverse everything. The idea that if people was good (powerful, beautiful, and happy) were beloved for God change totally. The weakest said that God loves misery, so he loves them which makes them powerful, beautiful and happy (good). Moral values are like a fence that protects the weak people over the strong people.

Now I want to talk about enemies. The strong is always seen as the evil or the villain. On the other side, the weak is seem as the hero. This means that the enemie of the weak is the strong; however, the weak can't be the enemy of the strong. Since the strong is powerful, he/she needs to confront someone like him/her. It would be unfair if the strong fights against the weak. The point her is that weak people are always seen as good people. For example, when someone is weak like the lambs in the stroy of Nietzsche, people usually say "don't be weak; be strong." However, they would never say to a strong force like the bird of preys "don't be strong; be weak." There is always a difference between strong and weak.

I personally think that the weak looks for protection in moral values because they can't fight against the strong. Since they can not fight the strong, they claim that the strong is evil, but they do not have a solid argument. I considered myself weak, but I do not think that God loves me because I am weak; he loves me because he is good.

1 comment:

  1. Efren, I can agree with you and Nietzsche when it comes to the strong vs. the weak. I find it interesting the way he explains it. The strong are thought of as wrong when they don't use what they are good at, being strong, and the weak are usually spared when it comes to the strong versus the weak. I also found it interesting that he agrees that the only reason why we have moral values saying that the strong should not take advantage of the weak, to protect the weak. You and Nietzsche bring up some very interesting points overall. I would have never thought of these things myself.

    ReplyDelete